Burn Permits Available Online

If you plan to burn vegetative debris on your property, you will need to obtain a burn permit.  For piles 4 feet x 4 feet or less, you need a State burn permit which you can obtain online. If you are burning material in a pile GREATER in size than 4 feet x 4 feet, you MUST obtain a Burn Permit from El Dorado County Air Quality Management District (AQMD).

El Dorado County Air Quality Management District (for over-sized piles)
330 Fair Lane
Placerville, CA 95667
(530) 621-6662

Burn Day Status
(530) 621-5897

Money raised for the Firefighters Burn Institute

Firefighters and trainees from the Central Sierra ROP participated in collecting money for the Firefighters Burn Institute on February 11, 2017.

The Firefighters Burn Institute is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization founded by Sacramento Fire Captain Cliff Haskell and the Sacramento Area Fire Fighters Local 522 in 1973, for the purpose of establishing a local burn treatment facility; providing recovery programs for burn survivors; providing fire and burn prevention through public education; funding education for burn team professionals, firefighters, and burn survivors; and supporting burn treatment and rehabilitation research. Information can be found at http://ffburn.org

This year we collected over $11,000.

Thanks to everyone the helped and donated. This will make a huge difference for someone's life.